Peru Yoga Adventure
Immerse your senses in Peru
Cusco, Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu
New Dates: October 4th-12th 2024
9 Days & 8 Nights to Enrich & Rejuvenate Includes:
Join me as I partner with The Travel Yogi for this once-in-a-lifetime yoga adventure and cultural immersion.
Enjoy the energy in Cusco and experience the serenity of the Sacred Valley. We’ll get lost in the markets, and learn about the incredible history of the former capital of the Incan Empire.
Grounding ourselves with our yoga practice as we connect with indigenous communities and explore archeological wonders, we’ll leave ourselves enriched and rejuvenated in body, mind, and spirit.
- Eight days with English-speaking expert local guides
- Unique glamping experience in the Sacred Valley & a night at the gates of Machu Picchu
- Hike to visit and learn from the Pallata community
- Quechua Andean community visit & participation in daily community activities
- Traditional Despacho ceremony
- Hike to the rarely visited native-tree forests of Queuñua to the Pumamarca archeological site
- Visit to Maras village & salt works
- Hike to the preserved Inca site of Chachabamba & archeological site of Wiñay Wayna
- Guided visits to the Pisac Market & Ollantaytambo Fortress
- Exploration of Machu Picchu
- Cultural exploration of Cusco & surrounding ruins
- Entrance fees to all included sites
- Private transfers
- All breakfasts & dinners in a local restaurant or at our hotels
- Multiple cultural lunches with local Andean communities
- Morning & evening yoga on most days